What is a fuel pressure regulator?
EFI fuel pressure regulator’s job is to maintain a constant fuel pressure above the intake manifold pressure.
Why and when should you buy a fuel pressure regulator?
The installation of performance fuel injectors or a high-flow fuel pump requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator to allow pressure adjustments while maintaining a stable base pressure. They can also be used to maximise a standard fuel system’s ability to cope with minor power modifications.
Ideal for race cars with up to 1200hp fuel systems.
• Special internals to handle all types of race fuels
• 2 x AN -6 inlet ports
• 1 x AN -3 vacuum source adapter
• 30-70 PSI base pressure adjustments
• 1:1 ratio
• Aerospace-grade billet aluminium construction
• Supplied with a mounting bracket and a gauge port blank