TEIN Dampers - Type FLEX: TEIN Type FLEX damper kit was designed to provide driving comfort and sports performance with its full-length adjustment system. We have incorporated separate height and preload adjustments, which allows you to have various set-ups to meet different road conditions. The FLEX Damper kit includes pillow ball upper mounts and is compatible with the EDFC, for maximum performance for the streets.*Features** Full-length adjustment and height adjustment for separate setting of the height and spring preload* 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together)* Teflon coating for rust prevention* Newly designed spring seat and spring seat lock for easy height adjusting* Pillow ball upper mounts are included* Compatible with EDFC* Available for overhaul
TEIN Dampers - Super Street: TEIN has developed advanced technology to design the shell case and stroke to bring out the full potential of your vehicle.
These features of the TEIN Super Street Damper kit were designed with greater performance to satisfy all your driving demands. This high performance damper can be used for weekend racing and/or daily driving.
The discomfort caused by uneven roads or bumps are eliminated on daily street use. For race use, the ride height adjustable system enables you to adjust ride height and 16 levels of damping force.
In other words, you can set your vehicle to meet all situations!
* High performance and cost effective.
* 16 levels of damping force adjustment (compression and rebound together).
* Ride height adjustable.
* New paint coating for rust prevention.
* Pillow ball mounts are optional (on certain applications).
* Exclusive design for USA vehicle specifications (only available for the U.S.A Market).
* Available for overhaul.
TEIN EDFC: The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the drivers seat. This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions. Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.
*EDFC Control Unit*
* Compact 1/4 DIN size
* 3 Presets for Quick Adjustments
* Separately adjustable for front and rear
* Ability to use switch between 16 and 32 way adjustment
* Illumination for ease of use at night
* Variable Illumination control
* Variable Volume control
*EDFC Motor Kit and Wiring Harness*
* Sealed rubber motor cover for improved protection
* Decreased stepping motor size for use on more applications
* Complete harness with female/ male connectors
* Extended wiring harness for ease of installation
*EDFC Strut Kit*
* Uses a stopper bracket to eliminate tangling of EDFC wiring on strut type front suspensions.
* Tangling is caused by the strut suspension design which rotates when turning the wheels. Without the Strut kit the EDFC wires will become tangled and may break.