For Subaru WRX’s utilizing the stock 0-5 volt output MAF sensor. Also works on STi’s. The Digital Variable Control unit proportionally injects more or less water-methanol according to input signals from the mass air flow sensor. More power over a wider range and better drivability is the result. 20% increases in Horsepower typical.
• Digital MAF referenced controller
• 150+ psi pump for the most in pressure and volume
• Bulkhead fitting required to tap into factory washer reservoir or factory trunk mounted intercooler sprayer reservoir
• 20 feet of tubing
• 2 nozzles to cover a wide range of horsepower
• All required hardware needed for installation
• WRX/STi specific instructions for ease of installation
*NOTE* It is recommended that a Solenoid Upgrade (#40060) be used in any application that utilizes a trunk mounted reservoir.