Catalytic Converter Dimensions
Inlet Diameter - 3"
Outlet Diameter - 3"
Outer Shell Size - 5.25" O.D.
Overall Length - 10"
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and Canada to remove a properly functioning OE converter.