Lowers 1.5 in the front and 1.5 in the rear.
With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, our S2 Sport Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality.
B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. The lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 0.5-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design Allow B&G lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride.
- Lowering Spring applications from 0.5 – 2.5 inches
- Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling
- Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances
- ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fitment: B&G S2 Sport Lowering Springs for TOYOTA Supra Incl. Turbo 86-92 1.5Fr 1.5Rr A70/A71
NOTES: For standard lowered vehicles, we highly recommend upgrading your shocks/struts.